CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Your Rights Under the CCPA
Consumers residing in California are afforded additional rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.). If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights as to The Bluegrass Situation LLC under the CCPA:
- Right to request disclosure of information that we collect, use, disclose or sell.
- Right to request deletion of your personal information collected or maintained by us.
You also have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these CCPA rights. Porto’s does not and will not discriminate against you for doing so.
The Bluegrass Situation LLC does not and will not sell your personal information nor do we knowingly collect information from minors under 18 years of age.
Exercising Your CCPA Rights
To make a request to know or a request to delete, you may submit your requests by one of the following methods:
- Email us at [email protected]
If you would like to use an authorized agent registered with the California Secretary of State to exercise your rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests on your behalf.
Notice at Collection
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, user ID, telephone number, and IP address
- Payment information, such as credit card number through our third-party provider Shopify and Authorize.net.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history or device information
- Geolocation, such as when you purchase from our Bake at Home website or use your phone to find nearby restaurant
We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes, including but not limited to:
- Counting ad impressions to unique visitors
- Verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions
- Responding to customer service inquiries and requests
- Processing purchases, payments, and transactions
- Verifying customer information
- Advertising or marketing
- Maintaining, improving, upgrading, and enhancing our websites, mobile apps, products, and services
- Providing our products, information, and services
- Detecting, preventing, and investigating security incidents, data breaches, fraud, or other illegal activity
- Internal administrative purposes
- Complying with applicable law
Notice of Financial Incentive
We may at any time hold contests or provide special offers to users in our database who have elected to let us contact them by e-mail, direct messaging, or through social media. Participation is voluntary, and our entrants always have the option to not supply information and/or to opt out. Information collected may include contact information, demographic information, and address. Information may be used by third parties working on our behalf to contact a guest if they have won a contest, send special offers.