We're not just into music here at the BGS. We want to paint an entire picture for you, knitting together the lifestyles, talents, and culture of this Americana quilt we love so dearly. That's why we've taken the time to scour the web and collect the best food, style, travel, and lifestyle pieces that are affecting hearts and minds in a positive way. Here are some of our favorite stories of the week below. Do you have any recommendations? Let us know in the comments!
Photo c/o National Geographic
• There's some science behind why you want to squeeze that kitten.
• An anonymous French artist is leaving love notes all over the world.
Photo c/o NPR
• You'll never eat eggs another way again.
• Looking at the legacy of Chef Paul Prudhomme, who passed away last week.
Photo c/o Garden & Gun
• Reese Witherspoon talks Draper James.
Photo c/o Narratively
• What's life like in an American town that rarely sees daylight?
Leave a comment